28/05/2011

Closing Shop...

It's been very hard for me the last new months to keep going with WoW, my guild hasn't seen me in decades and while I have a few idea's for my blog I just can't find the time to work on them. Therefore I have made the hard but needed decision to pretty much close RestoDude.

I'm going to keep the blog up with the guide and I'll try to adjust it as Blizzard changes things, I'll also "try" to make gear lists for Resto like I have done for the previous raids, but everything else is going to stop. RestoDude started out as a small project and became a very loved hobby so writing this is very hard on me but what can I say, RL goes first :).

I want to thank everyone for reading and supporting my blog and I hope that via twitter we can still stay in touch! Good Luck everyone, love you all.

Moonra out...

8 comments:

  1. Aw, it's always sad to see someone go. And I only just found your blog! :/ Even if you don't feel like writing about WoW anylonger (which is understandable if you've stopped playing), maybe there still are other gaming subjects you're interested in writing about? If not, live long and prosper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see you go Moonra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you! Please don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to see another great druid blog close shop thank you for all the work you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad to see you go, but thanks for all you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, sad to see a fellow tree go :( All the best of luck for whatever you get up to next, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que lastima =( , era una pagina interesante Y_Y suerte en tus raids.

    ReplyDelete