26/09/2010

No More Beta/PTR Writing From Me...

The Beta/PTR updates are so common these days that I have to little time to actually write about one build before the other one is live. Therefore I've decided to lay back on the constant updates on them, I might write a review when I see something so good that I want to share my opinion about it.

I'm currently writing/editing the foundation of my Cataclysm Druid Healing Guide and I want it a bit more organised that the one I have now for Wrath of the Lich King. This consumes a lot of time (more than I expected) but I want it to be good! For any of the latest Druid news please check out:

R4HealingTouch
TreeBarkJacket
Restokin

I'm sure that you'll find the most updated Beta/PTR new on Resto's here :). Wish me luck with the guide!

2 comments:

  1. Remind me to link to yours when I get my new guide up? I want a list of solid guides.

    ReplyDelete