19/07/2010

Shared Topic: RolePlaying..

Another great idea on Blog Azeroth by Strumwulf. *Write a small RP story about your favourite mount* It sounds easy enough but I can tell you, it's not... This is actually the fifth time I try :). The general idea is there but the details are a bit hard to work out, this being the first time I would write anything remotely close to RP. So I kinda don't really know what I'm doing here, let me know what you think of it!

It was the start of another cold morning, the smell of death was everywhere. Recruitment Officer Carven looked upon the corpses that were set into flames. We couldn't bury our fallen lads, they would rise under his command, so destroying there corpses was the only thing we could do.


Everyday Carven signs up new warriors at Valiance Keep but he rarely sees there face again. There is just no way they could hold of the Undead forever, even the Nerubians are growing in unseen numbers...


The bell sounds, the boat from Stormwind must've arrived at the docks. Carven awaits the men that have come to fight, but this time is different. A cold, sinister breeze sweeps through the Keep. Carven gaze falls upon the rider that approaches him. Rivendare's Deathcharger, a beast which represents fear and destruction wherever it goes, and the rider... an Elf.


This day is different, the Scourge has lost one of there greatest Deathknights and his cursed steed now serves a new master who has come to the frozen lands of Northrend to fight this plague. Hope has returned to Valiance Keep, this war has just begun but we now know that even the greatest horrors can be slain.


*Tribute to Rivendare's Deathcharger, probably one of the most legendary mounts in the game and my number one favourite!*

3 comments:

  1. Let me guess, I'm the night elf riding the mount :P
    Good work there, I guess you can write as well as heal.

    Moonlyt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look again mate, he's to ugly to be you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done really well setting a certain tone for the piece. I love dark and moody.

    ReplyDelete