30/05/2010

Plague nightmare is over!

After many hours of wiping on probably the most handsome one in ICC he finally dropped dead. Last phase was a nightmare but thanks to our wonderful tanks who used there cooldowns right at the time I was having a heart attack.

The reason for our success was the obvious timing of the last blob before hitting the last phase. Which for some reason we kept on missing and therefore having a blog with full health waiting to annoy us in the third phase.


It got damn scary in the end when I saw more and more health bars go black and there was nothing I could do about it, keeping the tanks alive was first and more or less only priority.






All the pain in my fingers and the horrible wipes were worth it. Good job Forged by Fury!


(need to work on my ability to take decent screenshots...)

No comments:

Post a Comment